Friday, April 26, 2013

EH! Magazine Photoshoot 2013

I was called for another photo-shoot recently.
It is for Eh! Magazine and unlike the previous photo-shoot that I did for Jelita magazine,
 this time I was not alone. There were one bride and 6 bridesmaids, including me.
And this time it was not at a studio but at the Shangrila, Putrajaya instead.

Really felt out of place when I saw the other bridesmaids there,
they are so tall, skinny, pretty
and the model for the bride is stunningly beautiful.





I cannot recall who I was wearing but all the attires that they provided are really nice but then again,
I had to decline some of them like the skirts and sleeveless dress. No doubt, they are so elegant, with ruffles, layers and beads and I really admire them so much but they are something that I am not comfortable with. And I really appreciated the fact that the people there were okay with that.

And there were some attires which were meant for XS size only, and that is definitely not for me too.
(bila la nak kurus ni). So my involvement during the shooting was quite limited since I only took part in the shooting of 4 attires,  instead of 6-7 attires like the other girls.





 It was really tiring,
I was there from 9 am to 6 pm, shooting  indoors in the Presidential Suite,
as well as outdoor in the scorching hot sun.

But it is another new photo-shoot experience for me. The last photo-shoot that I went to was held at a studio, and there were just me, the make-up artist, photographer and that sweet akak, but this time there were so many people involved with different settings and props.

Putting that tired feeling aside , it was actually quite fun!








Almost the whole day there and thanked God,
I have my childhood best friend, Ili Liyana,
who accompanied me to the set and stayed with me till the end, teman makan, solat, and yes, GOSIP.







And glad to meet a familiar face too, Kak Izni, one of the busy people behind the photoshoot.
I worked with her for last year's Jelita magazine photo-shoot.
Lovely, sweet lady.



And now waiting for the cheque to arrive.

Related posts:

EH! Magazine June 2013

EH! Magazine Behind The Scene Video




No comments:

Post a Comment