Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pulau Pangkor - Day 1

This is my 4th visit to Teluk Nipah, Pulau Pangkor with my family. 
The last time we were here was 2 years ago and things have changed quite a bit since then.
There is a new building along the seafront which consists of a row of shops/restaurants. 
It is kind of blocking the sea view if you are walking along the main road.

Other than that, everything else still looked the same to me.
But the sea water was extremely clear this time and I looove it so much.

And this time, I got to see the Hornbills/Enggang.
Sebelum ni tak pernah nampak pun, tapi this time, 
they were easily spotted almost everywhere especially when there was food around. 
I saw dozens of them flying in the sky and others hopping around looking for food especially early in the morning and late evening. Somehow I think these hornbills looked rather small compared to those found in East Malaysia.

But then most of all, 
I enjoyed just lazying around on the beach trying hard to brush off the thought that I have final exams coming in a few days. 

The new building.


The clear sea water


Sun/sea activities


Sunset at Teluk Nipah


Hornbills


The cute pink mini bus/van.



Pulau Pangkor - Day 1


Pulau Pangkor - Day 2


Pulau Pangkor - Day 3






No comments:

Post a Comment