Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pregraduation Dinner 2013: Degree in Accountancy, Uitm Shah Alam

Pregraduation Dinner Faculty of Accountancy UiTM Shah Alam 2013


We are graduating really soon, Inshaa Allah. So a pregraduation dinner is a must. 

And as usual, the biggest problem encountered was, 'what do I wear?' The theme was 'White Garden', I decided to disregard the 'white' and just went with the 'garden'. So I bought this floral green fabric and sewed this dress, managed to get the final alteration done a few hours before leaving for the venue, The Grand Dorset, Subang Jaya. 
I am not a pro at sewing but I think I did pretty good with this dress.


I basically tried to D.I.Y everything. I bought fake flowers and D.I.Y a necklace and bangle. But then, I decided not to wear them. I bought some red glittering materials and planned to D.I Y a clutch but I ran out of time. Ikutkan hati, kasut pun nak D.I.Y, sebab tak dok duit!  But in the end, I just pinned some flowers on my hair and have some on my old handbag.

Everyone looked whitish or at least in pastel colors except for a few girls including me who decided to go 'floral'. It was a fun night and hope that all of us will go through our final exam next week with flying colors! 

And photo-session with the usual 'geng'..
Fast Track Accountancy Students 2009-2013

Pregraduation Dinner Faculty of Accountancy UiTM Shah Alam 2013


Pregraduation Dinner Faculty of Accountancy UiTM Shah Alam 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment