Friday, August 12, 2011

Menu For Sahur

ALL PHOTOS AND IMAGES IN THIS BLOG ARE PERSONAL PROPERTY AND PROPERTY OF ROADBLOCK FASHION STORE . USE OF THESE PHOTOS AND IMAGES WITHOUT OUR CONSENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!

It is the second week of Ramadhan and we already started running out of ideas for sahur. My family normally take something light for dinner. But since it is the fasting month, we eat rice almost everyday for dinner. So menu for sahur will have to be different. We still heated up the leftover but still prepare something fresh just incase we do not have the appetite to eat the same thing again. So here are what we have so far for sahur:


beef samosa (mama prepared the fillings and I helped to wrap and fry them)


macaroni soup

my karipap

And last night I thought of having corny dog. So before I went to bed, I prepared the "chillie". (I followed mama's recipe but again, tersilap, a bit oily, but never mind, sedaaaaap).


And during sahur, I boiled the hotdog and heated the bread with some butter and put the chillie on the bread.


Yeay the corny dog is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment